Workshop 7: Building Concepts From Your Best Ideas
In this module, you will go from ideation to building concepts and themes by selecting the best ideas from your list.
Activity – You will:
- Analyze your ideas, selecting the ones that are the strongest.
- Synthesize your ideas into themes.
Product – You will create & develop:
- Specific ideas you want to work on now.
- A clustered list of your ideas in thematic groups.
Outcome – You will learn how to:
- View your progress along the innovation process you have completed thus far.
- Use the Owl Analysis, taking in all necessary information and removing things you do not need.
- Funnel your ideas to further develop concepts.
Workshop 1: The Innovation Process
Workshop 2: Innovation Skills
Workshop 3: Your Innovation Challenge
Workshop 4: Innovation Questions for Idea Capture
Workshop 5: Structured Ideation
Workshop 6: Innovative Idea Generation
Workshop 7: Idea Analysis & Synthesis
Workshop 8: Concept Development
Workshop 9: Test and Select
Workshop 10: Communicate and Advance
This workshop is part of Program Innovation, an online video workshop program on innovation for higher education professionals. This program can also be taken in person, individually, or through a license with your organization. Contact Darin@DarinEich.com for more information.