Workshop 1: Responding To Change Through Innovation
In this module, you will learn that change is constant. The more you are aware of change and prepared to respond to it, the greater the impact you will have.
Activity – You will:
- Create an Innovation Vision.
- Be guided through beginning a simple step-by-step innovation system.
Product – You will create & develop:
- A positive image of the future for your organization.
- Formal steps to take your organization from challenge to innovation.
- A YouTube highlight video storyboard for your successful innovation future.
Outcome – You will learn how to:
- Adapt an innovation system to use in your work.
- Understand that change is constant, requiring continuous response.
- Recognize the need to respond to all change: good, bad, or neutral.
- Use innovation as a motivator.
Workshop 1: The Innovation Process
Workshop 2: Innovation Skills
Workshop 3: Your Innovation Challenge
Workshop 4: Innovation Questions for Idea Capture
Workshop 5: Structured Ideation
Workshop 6: Innovative Idea Generation
Workshop 7: Idea Analysis & Synthesis
Workshop 8: Concept Development
Workshop 9: Test and Select
Workshop 10: Communicate and Advance
This workshop is part of Program Innovation, an online video workshop program on innovation for higher education professionals. This program can also be taken in person, individually, or through a license with your organization. Contact Darin@DarinEich.com for more information.