Workshop 9: Validating with Meaningful Criteria
In this module, you will learn how to test and select the best concepts to dedicate time to. You will also learn how to communicate and advance these concepts to different stakeholders.
Activity – You will:
- Think critically about what it would take to make your concept a success.
- Synthesize your concept cards based on a criterion list.
- Make a visual representation of the concept you have selected to launch.
Product – You will create & develop:
- A criterion chart.
- A visual concept map of your selected concepts.
Outcome – You will learn how to:
- Create a list of meaningful criteria.
- Select and advance the best concepts within your criteria.
- Take your selected concepts and make them more robust.
Workshop 1: The Innovation Process
Workshop 2: Innovation Skills
Workshop 3: Your Innovation Challenge
Workshop 4: Innovation Questions for Idea Capture
Workshop 5: Structured Ideation
Workshop 6: Innovative Idea Generation
Workshop 7: Idea Analysis & Synthesis
Workshop 8: Concept Development
Workshop 9: Test and Select
Workshop 10: Communicate and Advance
This workshop is part of Program Innovation, an online video workshop program on innovation for higher education professionals. This program can also be taken in person, individually, or through a license with your organization. Contact [email protected] for more information.