Workshop 8: Developing a Portfolio of Innovative Concepts
In this module, you will refine your concept and innovate it using build and extend methods.
Activity – You will:
- Learn the value of a “mash up” and develop mashed up ideas.
- Identify the iterative process of testing and selecting your concepts.
Product – You will create & develop:
- Mashed up concepts, combining two or more themes.
Outcome – You will learn how to:
- Refine and take your ideas to the next level at each stage of the innovation process.
- Mash up two ideas to create one greater concept or theme.
Workshop 1: The Innovation Process
Workshop 2: Innovation Skills
Workshop 3: Your Innovation Challenge
Workshop 4: Innovation Questions for Idea Capture
Workshop 5: Structured Ideation
Workshop 6: Innovative Idea Generation
Workshop 7: Idea Analysis & Synthesis
Workshop 8: Concept Development
Workshop 9: Test and Select
Workshop 10: Communicate and Advance
This workshop is part of Program Innovation, an online video workshop program on innovation for higher education professionals. This program can also be taken in person, individually, or through a license with your organization. Contact [email protected] for more information.