Collaborative Group Innovation Facilitator: Guiding Institutions Step-By-Step Through The Idea Development Process
Why this innovation leadership development program?
- Experience – I’ve been developing leadership programs for 10+ years, helping organizations learn and practice innovation. I am also the author of “Root Down & Branch Out: Best Practices For Leadership Development Programs.”
- Action – Take action to produce tangible leadership results by taking on an actual innovation challenge within your group. Systematically develop ideas you need.
- Flexibility – Program Innovation is custom tailored to suit your needs. Since it is online video workshop based, students or staff can participate when and where they want and you can build live events and coaching into the program.
- Proven Success – Career-focused individuals will learn the same innovation processes I’ve taught and facilitated at Dartmouth, UW-Madison and other successful Fortune 500 organizations.
- Value – Generate and develop new ideas that can save money and resources through this value-focused program. See a return on investment via new programs, products, marketing and skills.
Darin Eich is the founder of InnovationLearning.org and author of Root Down & Branch Out: Best Practices for Leadership Development Programs. He earned his Ph.D. in Educational Leadership & Policy Analysis from the University of Wisconsin. He has been a graduate student and developer of leadership programs at the University of Maryland & College of William and Mary.
Professionally, Darin’s work ranges from delivering speeches & workshops to helping institutions like Dartmouth develop and assess leadership programs. He also has experience establishing start-ups and facilitating brainstorming sessions and innovation programs for many Fortune 500 companies. Darin’s passion involves helping people to become themselves, find and live their strengths, and become more creative, innovative & successful leaders.
Darin develops new programs for institutions that are scalable, interactive, collaborative & video based on topics of innovation, facilitation & teaching, and career development. Email Darin at [email protected] with questions or for more information.