Workshop 4: From Question To Idea Potential
In this module, you will take the different components of your Mind Map and move on to the next stage of innovation. There, you will develop specific questions to generate ideas.
Activity – You will:
- Frame your challenge from general to specific.
- Prepare yourself for idea caputre.
Product – You will create & develop:
- A list of general questions.
- A list of specific questions.
- A question ladder for your challenge.
- An idea-capturing mechanism on your phone, on your computer, or in a journal.
Outcome – You will learn how to:
- Appreciate how generating questions can help you define your next steps.
- Understand the importance of clarifying your challenge in order to produce specific questions.
- Gain skills to capture and generate ideas.
- Realize the importance of capturing your ideas.
Workshop 1: The Innovation Process
Workshop 2: Innovation Skills
Workshop 3: Your Innovation Challenge
Workshop 4: Innovation Questions for Idea Capture
Workshop 5: Structured Ideation
Workshop 6: Innovative Idea Generation
Workshop 7: Idea Analysis & Synthesis
Workshop 8: Concept Development
Workshop 9: Test and Select
Workshop 10: Communicate and Advance
This workshop is part of Program Innovation, an online video workshop program on innovation for higher education professionals. This program can also be taken in person, individually, or through a license with your organization. Contact [email protected] for more information.