Workshop 10: Take Action to Launch by Engaging, Communicating, & Advancing
In this module, you will learn how to communicate and advance some of the concepts you have been working on during the innovation process.
Activity – You will:
- Think about the most engaging way to communicate your concepts to others.
- Showcase your concept to others to introduce your idea and get feedback.
Product – You will create & develop:
- An engaging representation of your concept using stories, activities, metaphors, and visuals.
- An elevator speech.
- A venue where you can showcase your concept.
Outcome – You will learn how to:
- Engage with others and communicate your concepts.
- Use the Cone of Learning.
- Showcase your concept, refine it, and take it to the next level.
Workshop 1: The Innovation Process
Workshop 2: Innovation Skills
Workshop 3: Your Innovation Challenge
Workshop 4: Innovation Questions for Idea Capture
Workshop 5: Structured Ideation
Workshop 6: Innovative Idea Generation
Workshop 7: Idea Analysis & Synthesis
Workshop 8: Concept Development
Workshop 9: Test and Select
Workshop 10: Communicate and Advance
This workshop is part of Program Innovation, an online video workshop program on innovation for higher education professionals. This program can also be taken in person, individually, or through a license with your organization. Contact Darin@DarinEich.com for more information.